Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Zebra Face Overlay !


I used a zebra print for my facial overlay. I used 2 layers because mine was quite simple. My first layer was my original picture that I took from facebook because I decided not to take a picture. After adding the second layer, which was the zebra print, i dropped its opacity all the way down to 9%. After that, I erased the zebra from the eyes and my lips and tried to liquefy distort the nose and chin so that it looked more 3D and realistic. Overall i dont mind the finished look but I could have added lots more detailing if I had more time.

1 comment:

  1. Jill, I think that you rushed through this task because you had missed classes and were tight for time. You did not bother to take a p hot specifically for the project, which was part of the task and so this face is not particularly well suited to a face overlay. The Zebra texture seems very random on a nice party shot. Dramatic lighting and an intriguing facial expression would have made a huge difference. You also did nothing with the background to give the image meaning.

    Yes, you have some good technical skills, but your commitment to the projects has not been very strong lately. That worries me because animation is coming up and it is very labour intensive. Is there a problem I should know about?

    ReplyDelete